Welcome To My Blog

.....and thank YOU for taking the time to check out my work. Every day is a learning experience for me and I appricate your comments. Your comments will help me learn & grow my business. So please.. PRETTY please help me grow and leave me comments of helpful critiquing words & ideas.....



Xoxo

Amber

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Baby Mowrey

Sweet, sweet, baby boy Blake.... what a bundle of joy Mike & Jaime Mowrey have...along w/ little man Brady to boot.... little Blake was such a sweet pea... he put up w/ a lot from us girls moving him all around and changin him like it was our job.....he's goin to be soo much fun growning up... Mike & Jaime are goin to have a ball with their two boys.... all I have to say is Good Luck....... and Jaime... if you need a girls night.... you know mine and the girls number... give it a ring!!! :)



























Look at that sweet face...















































xoxo
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment