Welcome To My Blog

.....and thank YOU for taking the time to check out my work. Every day is a learning experience for me and I appricate your comments. Your comments will help me learn & grow my business. So please.. PRETTY please help me grow and leave me comments of helpful critiquing words & ideas.....



Xoxo

Amber

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Year end re-cap of '09!

First off I just want to say is THANK YOU ALL for all the opportunities you have given me as a photographer. It means soo much to me and I loved every minute working with you on your photo shoots.... Every shoot I do ... I learn a lil more of who I am and what I do....and I owe a thanks to you for helping me see this & learn. With out you ... I would not be were I am today in my photography world.

Here are my special thanks to:

*Cory & Devon Johnston (wedding)- for allowing me to capture yalls special day in May
*Adams Kids ( kids) for freezing in this crazy PA weather in May? .... Yall are some great kids !
*Mike & Jamie Mowry (new born)- for allowing me to photo graph your new born baby boy
*Shannon Haag (senior)-for rockin your senior photo shoot... your such a beautiful girl
*Jarvis Family-(family)-....for sporting your Steeler love & love for one another ...
*Anderson Family (Anniversary Party) for lettin me capture your families 50th wedding annv. memories....
*Howell Family ( maternity) for allowing me to photo graph your baby belly.... I baby bellies :)
*Williams Family (family)- for a fun day of walking & climbing & your humorous family.. I dont think have laughed like that in a while ...
*Rooney Family (family)- for capturing your beautiful family and sassy two year old ("no , I want grandma"... I dont think my mom will EVER forget that.. Thanks Alice for being a two year old )
*Rachel & Jessie ( xmas)- for letting me give out orders and make you walk all over Reynoldsville & grams house :) Yall were great!
*LaMorte Kids (xmas)- for a fun & silly time... Katie you can be my lil model any time !
*Mulhollan Kids (xmas) - for those beautiful (toothless-Matt) smiles... ha.. and being silly kids
*Mara (fun shoot)- for freezing your booty off in the snow for my learning :).. I love you girl- Thanks

*and all the prior work I have done in the past years ( like 2 years)

I already have a great schedule a head of me for the 2010 year.... which I am super excited about!

*Weddings
*Expecting
*New born
*Families
*Engagements
*Anniversary parties
& Seniors......

So just keep them coming.... my goal would be for at least 4 shoots a month and this girl will be in her Glory....

to schedule an appointment today just email me! can't wait to hear from you !!!

Love,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment