Welcome To My Blog

.....and thank YOU for taking the time to check out my work. Every day is a learning experience for me and I appricate your comments. Your comments will help me learn & grow my business. So please.. PRETTY please help me grow and leave me comments of helpful critiquing words & ideas.....



Xoxo

Amber

Monday, May 18, 2009

Andrew James

Andrew James....Andrew James....the big day for this big boy has FINALLY came....he is my little brother and he's GRADUATING from high school.....I remember when he was a baby and my older brother Ryan & I would sit across from one another and teaching "Baby Drew" how to walk. It just brings tears to my eyes to know that he's not that little baby anymore and thats he's 10 feet taller than I. Now he's off on a new path...where that path is goin to take him....no one knows...and I am pretty sure neither does he..haha....but it will be a fun ride for him. He's made quite the name for himself and made it a crazy ride for the parents growing up. Best of luck to my baby brother "Andrew James"....ROCK ON BUDDY!







XOXOXO
SIS

No comments:

Post a Comment