Welcome To My Blog

.....and thank YOU for taking the time to check out my work. Every day is a learning experience for me and I appricate your comments. Your comments will help me learn & grow my business. So please.. PRETTY please help me grow and leave me comments of helpful critiquing words & ideas.....



Xoxo

Amber

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Billy Mo DAHS 09

Yesterday after work Mr. Billy Morrison and I went roaming around his property for some "hot" spots to do his senior photo shoot. It was such a beautiful day, warm & sunny, we couldn't ask for a better day. Though the sun was a bit bright Billy was still able to rock it in his photo's. I've known Billy for about a year or two now through my younger brother Andrew. He is such an awesome kid and has a great personality. Billy wrestled his whole DAHS career with many regular and championship wins under his belt. Along with all the wins he has had, Billy was awarded MVP for his wrestling skills. This boy has some mad talent that could take him far one day. Good Luck Billy! I wish you the best.....



























xoxo
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment