Welcome To My Blog

.....and thank YOU for taking the time to check out my work. Every day is a learning experience for me and I appricate your comments. Your comments will help me learn & grow my business. So please.. PRETTY please help me grow and leave me comments of helpful critiquing words & ideas.....



Xoxo

Amber

Monday, June 1, 2009

Kyle Bish DAHS 09

Okay, so 5 years ago I met this kid in a pizza shop who had this red bandanna around his head thinking he was Rambo trying to hit on me. I will never forget him running out of the pizza shop after I had my "fake" boyfriend come to my rescue. Little did he know that I was 5 year older than he was and that he would have become best friends w/my younger brother later that year. Here are some of the photo's from Kyle's & my adventure around Du Bois for his senior shoot. He is the sweetest & most well mannered kid around here that I know of. You would have thought he was from the South! Ha Ha. Along w/ his charming ways, Kyle is a very athletic, aggressive & competitive young man. If you have ever been to a DAHS football game you would have recognized that for sure. Good Luck in the future Kyle and all that you do. Love you millions little/big bro!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment