Welcome To My Blog

.....and thank YOU for taking the time to check out my work. Every day is a learning experience for me and I appricate your comments. Your comments will help me learn & grow my business. So please.. PRETTY please help me grow and leave me comments of helpful critiquing words & ideas.....



Xoxo

Amber

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Adams

A few weeks ago I took some photos of my cousin Joelle's kids at the beach. It was a pretty but very windy & cold day. The poor kids teeth chattered as I was taking their picture... I felt soo bad...but they were troopers and stuck in there....Thanks to Brooklynn, Brock & Braxton for making it through the chilly day.....it was fun and I can't wait to do it again some time.....





Miss. Brooklynn

Mr. Brock

& little Man ...Braxton Bo


xoxoxo
Amber




No comments:

Post a Comment