Welcome To My Blog

.....and thank YOU for taking the time to check out my work. Every day is a learning experience for me and I appricate your comments. Your comments will help me learn & grow my business. So please.. PRETTY please help me grow and leave me comments of helpful critiquing words & ideas.....



Xoxo

Amber

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Johnston

Here's to a beautiful day and Beautiful bride..... On May 23rd of 2009 Devon McPherson & Cory Johnston were married at 4:30 p.m. at the Scarlett Cord in Brookville, P.A.... After a on & off rainy week these two were very luck to have such a beautiful & sunny day. It was just a perfect day to be married on. It was a pleasure to have the oppertunity to shoot them on their special day and to be a part of it. Congratulations to you two! Best of Luck in the future!!






















xoxo
Amber





No comments:

Post a Comment